Old Souls
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Main forum » Artists Corner (Random thoughts, emotions, poetry & the like are shared here)
Artists Corner
RefraxxDate: Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 9:42 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
I guess I will start this one. Here goes:

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp the answer now, from deep within the flow of time.....But for a certainty, Back then, we loved so many, yet hated so much. We hurt others & were ourselves hurt.....yet even then, we ran like the wind, while our laughter echoed under the sapphire skies.....

[CENTER][/CENTER]

RefraxxDate: Thursday, 08.23.2012, 7:16 PM | Message # 2
Private
In this world where too many are willing to see the light that is visible, never the light invisible, we have a daily darkness that is night. And we encounter another darkness from time to time that is death; the death of those we love, for example, but the most constant darkness that is with us every hour of every day, is the darkness of the mind; the pettiness & meanness & hatred we have invited into ourselves & which we pay out with generous interest.....

God, keep us all in mind Don't forget about us lonely wanderers, world-weary old souls, road warriors, lone wolves, those who would call themselves EMO, the silent screamers, and those of us who cant seem to find the way home......

[CENTER][/CENTER]

PheildeliooDate: Tuesday, 08.28.2012, 11:10 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Betrayal

Knowing partially who I am and being eerily aware of what I have become, I have had to betray my desires
in order to preserve a sense of sanity.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king

RefraxxDate: Tuesday, 12.18.2012, 5:14 AM | Message # 4
Private
Another year has come & passed, was anything really made to last? Another year has come & gone. I'm still alone; so, alone I walk on. What will happen in this new year? Will I finally meet my love so dear? Will past transgressions be rectified at last? I hope it comes soon, I hope it comes fast. I'm as ready as I'll ever be to deal with whatever comes at me.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

RefraxxDate: Monday, 02.04.2013, 4:41 PM | Message # 5
Private
:::::::UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE::::::

Due to recent budget cuts based on the progressive degeneration of our current economy, the light at the end of your tunnel has been turned off. I would like to take this time to thank you in advance for your forced cooperation & acceptance in this matter. Any verbal complaints about this issue will be dealt with severely and quickly. However, if you have a complaint, you are more than welcome to fill out the grievance forms in triplicate- just as soon as we feel like turning the lights back on so you can see to refill the printer.

Also; Because of the budget cuts, the following is a list of things suspended (in no particular order) until further notice;

1) ANY & ALL pension/ retirement/ 401K funds (below high level management) as well as all insurance benefits like dental, vision, health, etc.

2) Breaks before & after lunch are reduced from 10 minutes down to 5 minutes

3) Lunch break is reduced from 30 minutes down to 10 minutes. These changes are meant to increase work productivity to help raise our profit margin.

4) Direct deposit will no longer exist (to cut cost on our side), so you will need to pick up your check every Saturday between 7:35am-7:45am,or you forfeit that paycheck. The only exception is if you fill out the "Alternate Pay" form.

5) Please allow 3-4 weeks for the processing of the Alternate Pay form, & another week or two to receive your confirmation letter stating that you will begin receiving your laughable pay check by postal mail in no more than two weeks.

6) There is NO EXCEPTION to lines 4 & 5 outside of specified parameters.

Feel free to give the complaint department a call at 1-800-WHO-CARES. (must be willing to be put on hold for an indefinite amount of time/ transferred from someone who speaks broken English, to someone who BARELY speaks ANY English)

REMEMBER: Productive employees are happy employees!
                     So lets all share the happiness!

[CENTER][/CENTER]

RefraxxDate: Friday, 03.01.2013, 5:59 AM | Message # 6
Private
A well forged weapon is nothing compared to a well forged disciple.... one must train body, mind, & spirit as if ones own life were forever in mortal jeopardy. For when a warrior confronts an opponent, reactions must be fluid, instant, & selfless. At the moment of truth,there must be no thought of winning or losing. Know in your heart, that the outcome of the battle serves you not, but that you fight for the honor of your clan.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

RefraxxDate: Saturday, 03.02.2013, 5:54 AM | Message # 7
Private
One of the biggest pay-offs in life, is finding out that some seemingly insignificant thing you did or said meant so much to someone, & touched their hearts in a way that it made their burdens a little easier for them to bear.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

RefraxxDate: Monday, 08.19.2013, 5:30 AM | Message # 8
Private
The person looking back at me in the mirror seems like a stranger, & yet somehow, oddly familiar. There is a haunted look behind those eyes that really shouldn't be there, yet, there it is. I know other people feel this way from time to time,so it's nothing new. But to me, it's unique. There are times I feel centuries old; & I don't mean physically. I really didn't expect to live this long, or see this much. Yet, here I am, wondering what else this life has for me to see.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AWyseGuy79Date: Thursday, 09.12.2013, 10:12 PM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Users
I hope originality isn't mandatory here, because I have heard one song that expresses me better than I think I could. Here is just the chorus:

"What can you do when your good isn’t good enough?
And all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things,
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?

So I throw up my fist, throw a punch in the air,
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn’t fair!
Yeah, I’ll send out a wish, yeah, I’ll send up a prayer
And finally someone will see how much I care"

Forum » Test category » Main forum » Artists Corner (Random thoughts, emotions, poetry & the like are shared here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz